Product Id: 29914309
Description: Trend Micro Deep Security as a Service - Pre-Paid Annual Subscription (1 year) - 1 server, 1 instance - hosted - volume - 10001+ level
Mfr Part #: DXNN1319
Deep Security as a Service delivers a complete set of security capabilities for Amazon Web Services including intrusion detection and prevention, firewall, anti-malware, web reputation and integrity monitoring. The service runs on AWS for rapid deployment and security can be elastically added to instances for instant protection from a centrally managed security console.
As organizations embrace cloud computing, Amazon Web Services (AWS) is emerging as a leading Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) provider. For AWS customers, protecting EC2 and Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) instances is a shared responsibility with Amazon. While AWS provides secure facilities and processes, it is the customer's responsibility to protect operating systems, applications and data running on AWS.
Trend Micro's Deep Security as a Service is designed specifically to address these security needs so that instances are protected with security optimized for the AWS environment. Fast to launch and easy to deploy, Deep Security's tight integration with AWS makes security elastic so organizations get the full benefit of the cloud's agility and cost effectiveness and do so securely.
- Saves the effort to deploy and manage disparate products with a complete set of security capabilities
- Reduces admin workload with AWS
- Automatically recognizes new instances
- Provides vulnerability protection to prioritize secure coding and cost-effective implementation of unscheduled patching
- Automates repetitive and resource-intensive security tasks, reducing false positive security alerts, and enabling workflow of security incident response
- Blocks malware that attempts to evade detection by uninstalling or otherwise disrupting the security program
- Reduces exposure to attack by ensuring cloud servers are only communicating with expected systems
- Shields known and unknown vulnerabilities
- Detects and alerts suspicious or malicious activity to trigger proactive, preventative actions
- Leverages the web reputation capabilities by controlling server communication at the domain level
- Provides detailed, auditable reports that document prevented attacks and policy compliance status
- Reduces the preparation time and effort required to support audits
- Supports internal compliance initiatives to increase visibility of internal network activity
- Maximize operational cost reductions
Avoids set-up and hardware costs by hosting on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Prevent data breaches and business disruptions
Detects and removes malware in real time with minimal performance impact.
- Achieve cost-effective compliance
Addresses major compliance requirements for PCI DSS 2.0, as well as HIPAA, NIST, and SAS 70.