Plan, design, construct, and deliver better projects with Autodesk
With more than fifteen years of partnership, SHI and Autodesk help customers achieve the right tools and technologies to meet their business needs, bringing customers through the subscription lifecycle – from purchase to deployment, to renewal. SHI and Autodesk enable millions of people to design and make the world around us — from the greenest buildings to the cleanest cars, from the smartest factories to the biggest blockbusters. Our platform helps customers challenges, whatever their industry, and turn their ideas into new realities.
Benefits of Autodesk Solutions through SHI
Product design & manufacturing
Provide extended capabilities using Inventor and AutoCAD, created for engineers who design complex and custom products, equipment, and systems. This solution gives you more time to spend on real innovation and makes your products perform even better.
Architecture, engineering, & construction
Facilitate project delivery from early-stage design through to construction. We help coordinate work across teams from design to construction and everyone has access to multi-discipline workflows.
Media & entertainment
Build a powerful and scalable 3D animation pipeline for complex simulations, effects, and rendering. Top animation, VFX, and gaming studios use the Autodesk Media & Entertainment Collection.
2D and 3D CAD software trusted by millions to draft, engineer, and automate designs anywhere, anytime.
Trusted by millions. Built on four decades of innovation. Autodesk® AutoCAD® provides a best-in-class 2D and 3D design experience with enhanced automation. Add markups and incorporate feedback with a couple of clicks, even from printed drawings. Curated insights will help you learn about features to get work done faster. Quickly and seamlessly access data across Autodesk products. AutoCAD includes specialized toolsets with thousands of custom parts and industry-specific features. Drive your designs with AutoCAD.
Unleash your creative potential with Autodesk Industry Collections
Autodesk BIM Collaborate Pro
BIM Collaborate Pro is a cloud-based design collaboration software that enables teams to:
- Organize project data, democratize access, and connect teams
- Improve project visibility to deliver projects on time
- Work together on increasingly complex projects
- Co-author in Revit, Civil 3D, or Plant 3D
Why choose BIM Collaborate Pro?
Purpose-built model coordination functionality keeps BIM teams in sync, avoiding costly bottlenecks. Integration with Navisworks and Revit allows teams to quickly resolve any issues to get to a constructible model faster.
Cutting-edge machine learning brings automation into your model coordination workflow. Automating repetitive tasks empowers BIM teams to focus on the most important constructability issues
Unique capabilities, like root cause analysis of constructability issues, allow project teams to make insight-driven decisions based on data, not bias, to enhance project delivery.
Anytime, anywhere access to Revit, Civil 3D, and AutoCAD Plant 3D streamlines design collaboration for the entire project team.
Unlock your design potential with Autodesk REVIT
Embrace innovation and create complete model‑based designs
Revit® BIM software helps architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) teams create high-quality buildings and infrastructure. Use Revit to:
- Model shapes, structures, and systems in 3D with parametric accuracy, precision, and ease
- Streamline documentation work, with instant revisions to plans, elevations, schedules, and sections as projects change
- Empower multidisciplinary teams with specialty toolsets and a unified project environment
Create coordinated, consistent, and complete model-based designs
Inventor® 3D CAD software provides professional-grade mechanical design, documentation, and product simulation tools. Experience:
- Powerful blend of parametric, direct, freeform, and rules-based design capabilities
- Integrated tools for sheet metal, frame design, tube and pipe, cable & harness, presentations, rendering, simulation, machine design, and more
- TrustedDWG® compatibility and powerful Model-Based Definition capabilities for embedding manufacturing information directly in the 3D model