Product Id: 34225777
Description: APC Smart-UPS 750VA LCD - UPS - AC 120 V - 500 Watt - 750 VA - Ethernet, RS-232, USB - output connectors: 6 - black - with APC SmartConnect
Mfr Part #: SMT750C
APC Smart-UPS with SmartConnect Remote Monitoring,Pure Sine Wave Backup & Surge Protection(SMT750C).
- High online efficiency - reduces utility costs, generates less heat
- Energy meter provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users
- Predictive replace battery date - dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning
- Intuitive LCD interface provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys
- Pure sine wave output on battery - simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics
- Cold-start capable - provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out
- SmartSlot - customize UPS capabilities with management cards
- Temperature-compensated battery charging prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature
- Intelligent battery management maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging
- Power conditioning protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown - automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power
- Automatic self-test - periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced
- Network manageable provides remote power management of the UPS over the network
- Audible alarms actively let you know if the unit is on battery, if the battery is low or if there is an overload condition
- LED status indicators quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators
- Serial connectivity provides management of the UPS via a serial port
- User-replaceable batteries increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Hot-swappable batteries ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Predictive failure notification provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement
- Battery failure notification provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Adjustable voltage-transfer points - maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications
- Cold-start capable
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Energy meter
Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
- Green mode
Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- High online efficiency
Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
- Intuitive LCD interface
Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- Predictive replace battery date
Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
- Pure sine wave output on battery
Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
Innovative, easy to use remote monitoring feature that provides automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support services.
Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.