Product Id: 34413334
Description: APC Smart-UPS SMT1500RM2UC - UPS (rack-mountable) - AC 120 V - 1 kW - 1440 VA - 1 x - USB, serial - output connectors: 6 - 2U - black - with APC SmartConnect
Mfr Part #: SMT1500RM2UC
APC SmartConnect makes Smart-UPS more adaptable and easier to deploy than ever before, enabling you to view the status of your UPS through a secure web portal. Through this intuitive remote management interface, you’ll receive automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support; providing you with added value - and more importantly - added peace of mind.
- View the status of your UPS on a secure portal via any internet connected device, receive notifications, firmware updates and more
- Pure sine wave output while on battery provides the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) adjusts high and low voltages to a safe level, ensuring your equipment had reliable power and preserving the life of the battery
- Cold-start capable
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Energy meter
Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
- Green mode
Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- High online efficiency
Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
- Intuitive LCD interface
Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- Predictive replace battery date
Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
- Pure sine wave output on battery
Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Single switched outlet group
Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
Innovative, easy to use remote monitoring feature that provides automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support services.
Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.